Wednesday, March 6, 2013



Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods was born on December 30th , 1975 in Cypress, California. Woods was born and raised as a Buddha.  Tiger Woods began pursuing his dreams when he was seven years old after his dad past away.

Tiger woods has won 75 PGA tours events including 14 majors, which was amazing. Tiger also was named "rookie of the year" in 1996 when he first started playing as a professional. In 2000, he signed an 5 year contract endorsement deal with Nike which was one of the biggest moments of his life.
.
I chose this person because he inspired me and also motivated me to follow my dream and not giving up. Another reason why I chose Tiger Woods was he was the best athlete of the decade and was my favorite golf player.

1 comment:

  1. Even we researched the same person, I learned new facts from this article. Nice information!

    But you don't have a title, so I think you should just fix that :)

    ReplyDelete