Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Manzanillo!


Place: Located in Colima, Mexico. It is just a beautiful sight! Seeing the ocean's waves hitting the people's face and the smelling the great Mexican foods. It has multiple views and is such a tourist attraction to people that are looking to have some fun. Its a great way to bond with the family, have a party or just to have fun in life! I really recommend this playa, beach, to go and spend some summer time with the family.


My Story: I remember it like it was just yesterday, the summer of 2011 is a memory that I will never forget! Being with my family and getting that opportunity  that not everyone has, to go spend great time with them at the beautiful beach. It was also my little brother's first time going to a beach and seeing the big waves. We had a lot of fun, we spent a week there and the days went by so fast I couldn't believe it. Some day I will go back, with my family and have a lot of fun with and remember how much I had fun when i was a young one.



Why I Choose This Place: The reason I choose this place to talk about in my blog because it brings back a lot of wonderful memories. You can see all the little kids shouting and jumping, the parents talking, drinking and tanning! the waves rising, the sun setting and the stores closing. It is just an amazing place to stay if your in mexico for the vacation and you can learn some Spanish on your way there! The workers are really nice to you, the rooms are great and the restaurants around there are really good, especially the taco.









8 comments:

  1. I can tell from your words you have enjoyed your time in Manzanillo; your parents would enjoy reading it, too. I wish you many more happy returns to beuatiful Colima!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manzanillo looks really beautiful. That's nice that you had a great time with your family when you went to Manzanillo. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...it looks beautiful! I Googled it to find a map of exactly where it is in Mexico. I have been north and south of that location, but never to Manzanillo. I'll have to put it on my list of beaches to check out since you speak so highly of it. Your vivid descriptors make me want to book a flight tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! But now I want to go to a playa! I really enjoyed that you and your family enjoyed your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this line: "Seeing the ocean's waves hitting people's faces and smelling great Mexican foods.", it made me really want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this country, especially the beaches looks amazing and fun to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the way you really expanded while i was reading i had pictures in my head.

    ReplyDelete