Sunday, March 10, 2013

Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson

The Album Thriller wallpaper
Michael Jackson was born in August 29, 1958 in Gary. He was the 8th child in his family. He died in June 25, 2009 because of misused medication. He had three children in life but he adopted and raised many kids. He slowly changed his skin color from black to white. He was an American dancer, song writer, singer, actor, musician, entertainer, music producer, choreographer and businessman. He became the King of Pop.

 Michael Jackson was the King of Pop. He was very talented even when was young. In 1987, his new album Thriller broke the world record. He was very famous for all over the world not just in one or two countries. When he dance all the people would go crazy and especially the girl. Many ambulance would line up when he dances because girls and women would faint. In 1982 a bad things happened. His hair got caught on fire while filming a commercial. In 1996, he secretly had two children with his secretary and also got married secretly. Later, in 2002 he had his third child. Michael Jackson was awarded so many time for his talent. For example: He was awarded 46 times for American music award, 86 times for Billboard award, and 17 times for BRIT award. He was also awarded for many others. Most of his song were number one hit in the UK and US for long times.  One of the most famous or important part was he created a new dance move call moonwalk, which became very famous all over the world. 

I chose to write and search more about Michael Jackson because he was the first person who really inspire me. In tibet, I didn't know any famous person that is not chinese or tibetan in my life, but I knew Michael Jackson because my friend knew him and they told me about him a little bit. Later my friends showed me some of Michael Jackson songs and dances. I really like how he dances and he is one of my favorite singer, dancer and musician in the world.









2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that most of his songs were number one hit in UK and US for long time. NIce information :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up listening to Michael Jackson and still love his music. In fact, one of his was the first song my husband and I danced to at our wedding.

    ReplyDelete