Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Louis Armstrong



Louis Armstrong born in New Orleans, Louisiana in Aug. 04 1901. He was a bass singer and he was a foundational in jazz. He inventive trumpet and cornet player. Louis ended his career in 1960s. He died in July 6,1971 in New York City.

The rock and roll hall of fame recorded Armstrong’s West End Blues in 1928. Louis Armstrong  award of male vocal performance in 1964. Louis awarded the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 1972. Armstrong’s songs had inducted eleven time Grammy hall of fame. Louis inducted eight time inductions and honors in 1952-2007.

I chose Louis Armstrong because he was a hardworking person before his became famous. And every time when I am sad, I will listen to one of my favorite song What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong. This song always made me feel calm down and relax for a bad day.

3 comments:

  1. The song What A Wonderful World is just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard a lot of Louis Armstrong in my U.S. History class. He was a very strong man and with a lot of talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many versions of the song, "What a Wonderful World" have been recorded, but Armstrong's is definitely the best!

    ReplyDelete