Sunday, March 17, 2013

Chapultepec park

Place:Chapultepec park is located in Mexico City.It is also called the "Bosque de Chapultepec" (Chapultepec forest) it is call like this because it is centered on a rock formation. Chapultepec is the largest city park in the Western Hemisphere. Chapultepec has nine museums, amusement parks, winding paths, sculptures, lakes and fountains.

My story: When I was six years old I would use to go Chapultepec with my family. I remember seeing different kinds of bird species in the trees. We would mostly go to the zoo, I liked seeing all different kinds of animals. I also remember riding riding the canoes with my dad while enjoying the sunny day and the calm water.

Why I choose this place:I choose to write about Chapultepec because it's an amazing park. I really liked going there because the fountains, the amusement parks, the winding paths,the sculptures and the lakes make it beautiful. Chapultepec is a place to relax with your family and enjoy nature.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds very fabulous place!
    I want to go picnic with my family there someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think that this is a great place to go picnic. I hope someday you can go back to the park with your family for a picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The park looks really big and pretty. I would love to go one day to the park of Chapultepec. I really like the first picture because it has many diversities of pictures of the park. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems that you like water and fountains. The park really looks like an oasis (in a busy city). Do you enjoy lakes here in MN? Have you gone canoeing on Lake of the Isles? Have fun exploring this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The largest city park in the Western hemisphere? How cool! I visited this park when I was in high school and lived with a Mexican family for a couple weeks. I would love to go back and take in the sites again.

    ReplyDelete