Sunday, March 24, 2013

Shandar Park
AT
Kudistan/ Duhok
Place:
  1. Shandar park is a place at Kurdistan. It is a place where you can have fun with family and friends. Shandar park is a popular park at kurdistan because allot of people go there to have a huge picnic with relatives and dance,walk around, children on rides screaming!. Its basically a place to enjoy and have fun. It is kind of like people in America would like to go to Mall and hang out. Also another thing i would want to share is that when it comes to our holiday for example one would be Newroz it would be really hectic during that holiday because that holiday describes our country.
My Story:

  2.   When I went back to Kurdistan at 2005, I remember I went on the rides with my cousin and they would tell me all the good food. For example, the ice cream., Delicious Kabob, Tabouleh salad.. This food would be out on the street during midnight and would have music on. I just can't forget all these joyful memories i had with my relatives. Also, the great Zesty kurdish food.
Why I Chose this Place??
3.   I chose this location because when i went back at 2005, I mostly hang out at this park Shandar park and had lots of fun with my family. I Also, choose this place because I can't forget the fun memories and all the great food they had back at Kurdistan.

                        WAtch the video to  see Shadar park:)
 This is how NEWROZ is at KURDISTAN!

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jPLMAXplw0M

 
 

7 comments:

  1. Can you imagine The State Fair (MN)at Shandar park? State Fair grouds look smaller with less grass, am I right? You can make the comparisson - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rides, Shandar Park looks really fun to go to vacation and have a great time with the family or friends. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice Cream, Kabob, and Tabouleh sound good to me! Sounds like a fun place to enjoy life and I hope you'll get to visit it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the food you introduced sounds very tasty! I really want to try them :)
    Was this park near your house when you lived there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love the food you mentioned, for example the kabob i always eat that with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is packed with people.is it all ways this packed?

    ReplyDelete