Sunday, March 17, 2013

Yalong Bay


Yalong Bay

 




Place: Yalong Bay is located in Hainan, China. Where Chinese people go to vacation and relax after busy life or work. Where the place you can see multiple color people play in the blue water; where the white cloud dances in the sky; where the hot sand massage your back.
                                                                                                

Story: One time, I dreamed that I in Yalong Bay for a family vacation. I saw so many people that from different country. I went out there talk to them and play volleyball with them, it was very interesting. I loved to swimming this beach, the water was not hot or cool, it was perfect. I loved to lying down the sand and a beautiful lady massaged my back. I would love to go there in person and to enjoy a good feeling relax. Reality is better than dreaming.


 


Why I chose this place: I chose this place because it a haven for watersports warriors like me who sometimes ride uncrowded waves all day.
Yalong Bay is also the pinnacle of the resort getaway. This is a beautiful place that for family or group of friend to relax and have fun vacation.



5 comments:

  1. Wow!! It's a perfect resort for me!
    It's very beautiful, you can swim all day, and then relax.

    I didn't know that you can surf, I would love to see you doing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard many chinese beaches and places to go for a vacation but I never heard of Yalong Bay. It's great to know that china has a place like this to go for a vacation. I might go there when I get older, because when I get older I am going back to Tibet which is in China. I also hope that you dreaming of going there with your family come true one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yalong Bay looks really amazing.It seems a place to relax and to have a really nice vacation. I will be so excited to go to Yalong Bay because I love beaches. Nice job Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have described the place so vividly, I can feel the water and sand. I appreciate your sincere comment and creativity. May your dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your description of this beautiful place! Could we make it our next field trip destination?

    ReplyDelete