Saturday, March 16, 2013

Arashiyama


-PLACE-

Arashiyama is a place that is located in Kyoto, Japan. It is a park where you can see the Japanese maple trees colored like a sunset; where you can hear the bamboos whistle on the soft wind. Place where you can feel the bright sunlight stream in through the thin gap of trees. Place where the song of a bush warbler echoes.

-MY STORY-

My favorite moment is in autumn, when all the leaves are dyed in red, orange, and brown. I have visited Arashiyama when I was in 5th grade, and I was very moved by the beautiful sight. But it was also disappointing to me because there were so many crowds everywhere.

-WHY I HAVE CHOSEN THIS PLACE-

I chose this place because it's a very famous place in Japan, and I wanted to introduce how beautiful the nature is in Japan. Arashiyama looks very different in each season. For example, in spring, cherry blossom dyes the atmosphere pink, and in autumn, it dyes in orange by the tinted autumnal leaves.

9 comments:

  1. Minnesota has something in common with Japan – beautifully multicolored maple trees. I can almost smell them and like squinting my eyes at the bright light in your post. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really beautiful, and how the color changes with the seasons. It is a nice place to go in the fall really colorful and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. I didn't know that Japan had a place like this. I would really enjoy if I could go there and thanks for sharing a place like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! the place looks really pretty. The first picture looks so beautiful, I imagine myself going there and seeing the colorful maple trees. Nice job Keeyu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures and layout. I would love to visit and hope you can visit again sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty! I like it because its very colorful. I also like your pictures. Good Job Keeyu.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love the first paragraph! It really make me feel and picture Arashiyama. Keep it up! 🌺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry the last to squares are suppose to be flowers, I don't know what happen. :)

      Delete