Sunday, March 24, 2013

Netherlands !
 
Place : Netherlands 

Netherlands  is located in Europe . Netherlands  is a place that has everything you can imagine for, For example it has museums shopping malls, water parks,and gardens Etc. Its more funner when you go out with the family because its that time when you have a bond with the family which makes it exciting and joyful. So many tourist have a wonderful time in this country because its old and classic.
 

My Story :
I've been to the Netherlands about 5 times in my whole life and it never gets old for me."Calssy Never Gets Old" they say.  Whenever I travel to the Netherlands I always travel with my family  all the time.I also have tons of family who lives in the Netherlands which makes it more better because they know the place very well since they live there, they show me the exotic place of Netherlands. 


Why I Choose this Place:

I choose to write about this place because I really love going hear to be honest. It is really nice to experience new culture and different environment eventhough iv'e been hear about 5 times. Its a really nice place and my family always like to travel hear. I chose this country because i really like the cheese they make and also i love the weather and there beaches are amazing.

7 comments:

  1. Very well chosen photos of two different seasons in Amsterdam that are making me stop there again on my way to Prague. I can think of five concrete reasons why to go to the Netherlands - can you? Enjoy meeting your extended family in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Netherlands looks like a palace, it looks like another world. I wish I could go there for vacation, it looks really fun. I really like the third picture. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize you'd been to the Netherlands so many times. How wonderful! You are a world traveler! Double-check your writing for little typos like this: "Its more funner" -- Should be: It's more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Momo. Wow I never thought Netherlands would be this Beautiful! I hope i can go visit over there one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Netherlands seem like a nice play and colorful. The beautyful places it has and how it states the same. I wish I could go there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to visit Netherlands to see all those pretty looking buildings and streets :)
    Lucky you that you have been there so many times!
    What food is good there? What place do you recommend to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew that it snows in the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete