Wednesday, January 2, 2013

'Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy

Picture
'Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy, is one of my favorite books! For the exceptions of many others of my  favorite trilogies, White Cat. Anyways the Bombay Family is a professional family of assassins that are highly train when they turn the 8 years old. The Bombays may seem to be all cruel and cold blood, which they're. However they also have a normal life to go back to; they have other things to take of besides of getting rid of a target.
PicturePicturePicture
This are all the books in the series, and the greater hits too!
I discovered this books during the summer of last year before I got my library card. I haven't read all of the books but only the first two: 'Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy, and Paradise By The Rifle Sights.

Hopefully by the end of this year I would be able to find the rest of the series and finish it! In the meanwhile here it is Leslie Langtry webpage. If you want to know more about the Bombay Family?

Picture






















Picture

2 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry but I don't understand what these books are all about.
    So what's the main story? Who are the main characters? And are they romance stories?
    Would you explain it more detailed, please?

    ReplyDelete