Friday, January 18, 2013

Ending The 1st Semester

                                         1st Semester!
                                 
       Being a Junior at Edina High School can be difficult but also easy if you are someone who likes to be organized. In my case some classes were difficult and some were easy. The class that I didn’t expect  to be hard was Biology. Biology is kind of challenging to understand for me, but my goal for the next semester is to spend more time on my homework and to read the assignment the day before it is assigned. I have learned that if you study every day for one hour until you have a test, there are more chances that you will have a better grade. This I’m putting on my goal list for next semester. One of the classes that I love this year is U.S. History. I learn everyday from the PowerPoint, movies, and activities we have in class. I have a pretty good grade in that class which I’m proud of. Another goal that I have for this semester is for my ESL class. I need to make a plan for when is my turn to blog and remind myself to comment. The great thing about the 1st semester is that you get to know people you don’t know and get involved in a lot of things that keeps you motivated. Now lets start 2nd semester with a great attitude!.  


3 comments:

  1. I think your doing a great job Karen. I hope you pass your bio class and do well just study hard as like you said spend more time with the class you have struggle with and facing with the difficulties, I know that bio can be a hard class not only for you but for some other people too cuz allot of people has hard time with bio.
    In fact, Iike your pics . Good job!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice goals! Hope you can make it.
    Also, I like your last sentence :)

    ReplyDelete