Monday, January 14, 2013

Coming to America


The best news i heard in my life was January 5th 2002. I was in Somali at the time i was only six years old. The news was broken to me by my dad he said we were going to America, it was my first time of hear America. The people i talk to in Somali said to me it was just any place it was a place where dreams come true. It was a place where the money never stops raining it was a place where you could do anything. When i heard people saying this i was so excited i just could not Waite. The following day my dad said the time has come and now we have to leave for America.IT was my first time riding a car we had to ride the car to the airport. The next two days we went in an air plane we went to a place called Kenya this place was the same as Somalia i asked my dad why is it not raining money, he said to me we are not in America yet i was so excited to get to this place called America. My dad said to me you have hold your patience because we had to wait for Visa for 3 years and months. I was so mad to be told that so i had to find something to do the next three years and then some sort of sport came along in my life the sport was soccer i seriously was very addict to it i played it, i watch it on TV i could not stop myself from playing tithe final few day in Kenya where coming  to an end  i had some very good memoirs i could never forget it was the place i fell in love with soccer, it was the place that made me feel i was a kid  those days where so good i was so happy it felt so good. The final day came i had to say good bye to the friends i had made i had to say good bye to all  clothes because someone told us that America had the best  clothes in the world and our  clothes did look good. My dad said each one of you bring one shirt and jeans and it will be enough for you. The next day we left far America but we land in another country. The country was Switzerland. In Switzerland i found some very strange it was something white coming from the sky first i thought it was sugar then i thought it was money in fact i thought it was white money and then i said to myself the stories were in fact coming true. Then a guy named Abdi from Somalia told me it was just snow and that really mess up my dream after two very long weeks i had made it i was in America i Waite for the money to rain for months and then i realized it will never come true.  









5 comments:

  1. Nice to hear your story and your struggles coming to America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is really nice to hear your story about coming to America and the struggles you had. One thing is that you should re-read your blog and fix some mistakes you have. I really like your pictures. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe this will make you feel bad and I'm sorry for that,
    but you are sooooo adorable that you believed money rains in America! XD

    I had always been curious how you guys came here so
    thanks for sharing your story, it was very interesting.

    Also I like how you made your text colorful, and nice moving pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you talked about the struggles you had when you came to America and how excited you were!! I suggest you to go back and re read to fix your grammer mistake cuz you shouldn't loose point for those simple little mistakes. Good job:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! we just commented on the same exact time!
      That's funny :)

      Delete