Monday, January 14, 2013

1st Semester of high school

First semester of high school was pretty intimidating for example, the classes i took was hard, the teachers were kinda strict and it was just scary for me because i didn't want my grades to fail. One important thing i like was very helpful; for my academics was the ''after school program''. I think that got me to stay everyday to do my homework and study. The after school program helped me find success in my homework and also helped me do well in certain test and avoid the struggle i was facing in first quarter so it was a great program. One of the most memorable 1st semester was going to Mankato state university. I think that trip was very exciting because it was one of my top 3 colleges i would attend in the future hopefully. The think i liked about that college was, it was diverse college for example, you would see every type of race from different countries, you name it. Another thing that i liked was, the campus was huge which i think was great because there were so many people who were there. Overall i think 1st semester wasn't that well and i wasn't  expecting that at all personally, but hopefully i would finish off strong for 2nd semester. 

4 comments:

  1. Momo-
    I'm really glad you found success with the after school study program. It seems like you are working hard to get all of your homework in on time and gain a greater understanding of academic concepts. I'm also happy you had a chance to visit Mankato State. What a beautiful school.
    Something I'd like you to work on is capitalizing your little i's! You know this drives me a little nuts... YOU are important so capitalize that I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really nice that the program you are in is really helpful for you. It is really nice that you enjoyed going to the University of Mankato, and it's good that you are already thinking about the college you want to go to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I'm happy for you momo that the program worked out for you.I really like how you shared about the tripe to mankato and how it is one of your top collages in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too like how you shared us about the trip to Mankato State University.
    I'm also glad that you found a program that suite well for your school struggles :)

    ReplyDelete