Wednesday, January 9, 2013

High School YEar

                                                         High School Year

   As I entered my first semester of Edina High School, there were some challenges and difficulties such as not knowing what exactly was happening and where I should be following into the hallways. The hallways were very crowded and  confusing, I had trouble where I was going especially not even understating my schedule clearly. The hallways were very confusing and strange to me because it was bigger then middle school which caused me to have trouble finding my classroom. Another difficulty for me at the high school for the first semester, was the schedule for our school was different because the one I had at middle school was an A  day and B day. This was different from the high school schedule because for the first day of middle school I only had to go to my A day classes and then the next day I met my Bday teachers which was less complicated because I had more time to figure out  whose my teacher and easier to find my classes.  I thought that I would do really horrible in math and Pre AP EEnglish  especially in the subject Math.. therefore, math isn't usually my favorite subject, but I always still  try my very best to stay engaged in class and be prepared to focus more.Further more,  I like to stay after school to allow myself having the ability to have some time finishing my assignments or that if  I need any more help, I can stay after school and ask all the helps from friends and teachers. while i am working on my assignments and be willing to stay focus and well prepared for my exams, my  friends sometimes distract me from doing my homework which its a frustrating mood for me because they talk about different subjects which are not even close to school topics at all. They get off topic which this causes myself and my friends not paying attention clearly. As I continue my high school year, i am looking forward to be an educated girl and to try all my best with passing all classes with good grades including a good GPA grade that shows in my transcript how well I am studying very hard in my education. I hope I will succed and graduated after all in the end of my high school year without the struggles and the helps I want.


                   







6 comments:

  1. If you work hard, You'll have success in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having struggles will help you become better in life. Even if things frustrate you don't give up, everything you do will be worth it at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believing yourself you can do it, work hard and study hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happened to me when I was a sophomore because high school was a lot bigger and more students than middle school. I think everyone had struggles when they come to the high school. It's very important to believe in yourself and you can do it as Jeff already said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you wrote you paragraph. I think you can do really good if you believe in yourself. Try your best and study hard and you will going to have a good result for the end of the year. Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete