Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving !

         I had a lot of fun this year. spending time with family that you havent seen for a while and enjoying the amazing mexican food. Speaking of the foods, there where all types of foods. Of cours there was the traditional turkey, mashed potatos and mac and cheese. Eating the food all together as a whole family was just amazing, speding time wiht thoes you love and care about. every had a good time dancing and simply enjoying each others company. I enjoyed spending time with my girlfriend and dancing with her. After evryone was done eating and dancing, we sat down and just talked, took pictures, telling jokes, and abviously we watched soccer. i would give anyhting to re-live that night one more time, just to see all thoes smiles on everyone once again.







5 comments:

  1. I like the picture of the food, it made me hungry! I agree with you, thanksgiving is amazing because you get to eat, dance, take pictures, tell jokes, I'm not really sure about watching soccer but, besides that its wonderful spending time with the ones you care and love. I really like your blog just check your grammar! Good job buddy (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice that you have lot of fun with your family. I also agree that thanksgiving is really nice to spent time with the family, friends and other relatives. I like your blog but I think you can do a better blog in the future. You have to watch out your grammar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some questions for you.

    Where did you have this big party?
    At home?
    Did your mother made all those delicious looking foods?
    And whose your girlfriend? haha

    I see that you had a wonderful thanksgiving. Nice picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally don't celebrate thanksgiving but it sound very fun and a lot of good foods to eat with your family, friends and cousins. There are some misspelling and some grammar error and I hope next time you won't make the same mistake again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I likeed the pictures they look good! Good job

    ReplyDelete