Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Infographics: 50 Years of Bond Movies, Actors, Villains & Earnings

I love to watch movies and one of my favorite is 007. this movies have 50 years old. Here I find some info-graphics about James Bound. James bond series from 1962 - 2012. James Bond used $162 million in print, on screen used  $13.1 million, for an actor used $7.3 million. This 007 series used a lot of money. My favorite Bond is Daniel Craig because he have better action than any other James Bond.

James Bond: 50 Years of Movies
                                                     The Next One is The Best Bond
Best Bond

2 comments:

  1. Im a big fan of john bond movie. i really like his movies because its very entertaing and captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the info-graphics but there are some words that should be capital and there are some grammar problems so next time I hope you can do better at these things.

    ReplyDelete