Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Love Story

Esti Iubirea Mea.........
You are my love.......


Eduard Marian Ilie better known as Edward Maya, at the top right corner, is a Romanian musician, producer, performer, and composer. He graduated from George Enescu Music High School in Bucharest and is currently a final year student at the Bucharest Conservatory. I choose this artist's song because I was flabbergasted by the beauty of the video and the meaning behind the lyrics. 



Here are the lyrics to the song, instead of telling you what it means to me, I have decided you can listen to the song and read the lyrics and decide what they mean to you. Not because I'm lazy to tell you what they meant to me, but it would be better for you to have your own single-story. Although  I believe this song has different meaning for each individual that decides to listen to it. It's a beautiful music video and thoughtful.


I'm ready for love
I'm ready for you
I'm standing right here
I'm waiting for you...[X2]

You're running away, far from my life
I need u to save me n be by my side
I'm ready to love
I tried to let go,
I feel this straight from my heart
I'm ready to be, the woman for u
U standing right near me, made this moment so true
I'm still chasing my dreams, releasing my tears
Forever to hold you, forever to love you
You'll be crying for me...[x9]

In the end you'll find your own way home
Break my heart, take your love with you
Just let me quit and end this
Esti iubirea mea...[X4]

I'm ready for love
I'm ready for you
I'm standing right here
I'm waiting for you...[X2]

You're running away, far from my life
I need you to save me and be by my side
I'm ready to love
I tried to let go
I feel this straight from my heart
I'm ready to be the woman for you
U standing right near me, made this moment so true
I'm still chasing dreams, releasing my tears
Forever to hold you, forever to love you
You'll be crying for me

In the end you'll find your own way home
Break my heart, take your love with you
Just let me hold
Esti iubirea mea...[X6]

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song is very beautiful, when I realized, I was repeating this song for 3 times!! And I am listening to it right now too. This is my 7th time :)

    I still don't really get what this song meant, but I felt nature and life from this song and it's music video, not just like something about romance.

    I really like how you used high level vocabulary and how you designed this article, it's really neat.

    Glad I met this song, love it!!



    By the way, I really like the dress she's wearing when 1:29 on the music video, the light blue one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the song, is really good. I really like the word "flabbergasted", I have never listen to this word before. I like the way when you say that we all have a different perspective of the song. I would of love to hear what is the meaning of this song for you. :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love storys are not me but i could say that this one was ok not good but ok

    ReplyDelete