Friday, November 23, 2012

Middle East Conflicts

 
 
 
Isereal and Palestine 

     I chose to do this news because allot of people were talking about this everywhere and i guess it was important for the people to know whats happening right now bewteen these two contries isereal and plastine.   This makes me want to read more about this news  because its in the the middle east and im worried that this fight will come to Iraq too because then people will get killed as some people got killed in both contries. The Israel and Palestinian conflict is the ongoing struggle between isereal  and palastine that began in the early 20th century too now the same thing has  happened again. Whats happening in the event is that isereal attacked and killed one of the big guys who had power in Hamas. As a resulof it , palastine bombed some cities in isereal. so now isereal government said if they continue this they will kill the leader of Hamas. Around  160 people got killed in palestine  including the  civilans were killed in the eight day conflict. 50 people got killed in isereal. palastine rocket fire on Israeli cities.   Iserel also destroyed key symbols of Hamas power.
 
 
 




 

6 comments:

  1. You have a good information Sheraz. I hope that the fight they are having it won't happen in your country. You have to be very careful when you write countries names, you have to capitalize them. I think you should of add something else in your blog, so it will be more interesting and making people to want to read your blog. I really like the picture. You can do more than this. I believe in you girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice information.
    Now I know what's happening in the world right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your choice because I don't know about what's happening around the world, but now you are telling me about what's happening in the world and now I at least know somethings new that is happening in the world. I hope Iraq won't involve in this war and i hope it will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, Sheraz! It is important to keep up with what is happening in the World. Let's hope this conflic settles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow man i like your choice. because i am worried about this these to countries. i hope it stops and the world can live in peace now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this topic because i always keep up with these kinda news and these are my people who are gettin killed so yea.Good topic #FreeGaza

    ReplyDelete