Monday, November 5, 2012

Regular Show

It's Anything But  Normal...... Because Normal It's Boooooriiiiing!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I choose to do Regular Show because is one of my favorite television programs. My brother and I loved this show! We even use some of that Regular Catch Phrases that Mordecai and Rigby use themselves. Mordecai is a Blue Jay while Rigby is a Raccoon, the two of them are the best friends in the whole wide world. They would do everything for each other. But they also work at a park as ground keeping, with their new mates.They all together become a family, a very odd family.   
 


The picture at the left is the whole group, make sure you check this Regular Wiki to learn more about the main characters and more!





Also make sure you check Regular Games where you can also find some funny videos about the most crazy and strange adventures that you would had ever think of. Before I forget make sure you check Mississippi Queen, or A Bunch Of Baby Ducks! Or Pay Day Off! Your Choice! There are some of my brother's favorites and mine too! Ringtone ;D






5 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this show before, now it makes me want to watch it. I really like your pictures, it makes the blog really interesting. Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this show, it's really funny!
    But the characters are kind of cute, creepy. Do you get what I mean? XD

    I really like this post because it is very easy to read and understand what you are talking about.
    Nice pictures and nice fun links too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this show because my little cousin watch this show when I am babysitting him. I usually don't watch cartoon show and I don't like cartoon show, but I had to watch this show so I showed this show with my cousin a lot. At the beginning when I watch this show I didn't like it at all. Later on I am used to watching it and now I like it because it his show is very funny and also people say that cartoon help people learn language so I try to watch cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be one my favorite and memorable show in my life. I love this show, i remember every characters name and every episode of this show. Its a wonderful show to watch especially for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I not a big fan of cartoon, but this show is very good for kids and family watch together.

    ReplyDelete