Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ecuador!

Mi Lindo Ecuador,Guayaquil!! 


               
This picture is in Ecuador,Guayaquil. It is a really famous place in Guayaquil. Many tourist go there. El Malecon stands along the west shore of the river that has an approximate length of 2.5 km.



Beaches in Guayaquil
This beach is call "Playa Montañita" 
is one of the famous beaches in Guayquil. 
           A lot of tourist goes there too.     





 This beach is called "Salinas." Salinas is it name because before was mined salt beaches. 
Mined: A dig in the earth from which rocks or minerals can be removed. 
 There are more beaches like: BallenitaVillamil and some others.
Guayaquil is one of the places that have a lot of seafood because is where we have lot of beaches and is a hot place.The most popular dish in Guayaquil is "ceviche, Encebollado, Patacones with cheese, Soup of bolas de verde, Rice with beans and roast beef,  Rice with chicken stew,Fried fish with patacones and Churrasco." Those are the most popular food in Guayaquil, but there some others. :)



                                       
Ceviche                                                                                       Encebollado 


                                    
Patacones with cheese                                                     Soup of bolas de verde 

                                       
Rice with beans and roast beef                                          Rice with chicken stew 



                                     
Fried fish with patacones                                                    Churrasco 





        I hope you guys enjoy my blog. 









8 comments:

  1. I really like your blog Jossy! I like the fact that you were very descriptive about the beaches in Ecuador Guayaquil. They're really beautiful. I also like how you incorporated the definition of "mined", that was helpful. I don't know much abut Ecuador but your blog gave me a great visual of how it's a beautiful place to go. Good job (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really lile that you chose to talk about where we are from, Ecuador. It is not only a beautiful pace to go, but is also because of the gegenerous people living in it. Also thank you for not just including the beaches but also the cultural food which are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!! ゚+.(ノ。・ω・)ノ*。オオォォ☆゚・:*☆

    Very, very nice, especially I really like that you put the definition of "mind".
    Were you guys from Guayaquil?
    Which beach is the best?
    All the cultural foods looks really yummy, especially I want to try the Ceviche. Is it spicy? What's in it?
    What do you recommend the most?
    This article made me want to go to Guayaquil and visit the El Malecon, all the beaches, and try all the cultural food you showed us.

    I love this article the BEST from all the other articles before! (≧▽≦)人(≧▽≦)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how passion you are about your country and telling us how beautiful it is. This blog make me want to go the places you talked about and I would enjoy these foods if it were not meat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like the food and how beautiful your country is and i relly hope i can go to Ecuador. meet nice people enjoy the beautiful land and eat the amazing food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Place looks like a place that you can enjoy and have fun ! I really love the food you post, makes me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to take the trip to Ecuador and tastes there local yummy foods.I will be down to enjoy and relax in this beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job! I really liked your post now I really want to go there because of how your describing it.. And I liked the pictures :) They look really good.

    ReplyDelete