Saturday, November 10, 2012

RIVER / Yellow Gold





When I was in the middle school, this song really encouraged me when I was upset.
The song is saying that there is a big, dark, deep river right in front of you (of course it's a metaphor), but if you accomplish crossing it, you can catch your dreams, in Japanese.
This song is sang by a girl's group called AKB48 (this link goes to the official channel in YouTube), and they are really popular to some people in Japan.
I really liked them before, but now I don't really care.
I still like their songs though, some of them are really good.
 







Actually I love this song more than the above right now,
Yellow Gold   by Jin Akanishi.
The song is in English, but his pronunciations are bad I can't hear what he's saying.
But I really love this music, so please listen!

















RIVER   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQqLKCg-UgA
Yellow Gold   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Jwe2QkVRc&feature=related

3 comments:

  1. This song inspires and motivates me in order to reach my goals. I really love this song and it was a thoughtful song choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the songs Keeyu. The songs are really inspiring. We all have goals and i think we can all reach them by doing our best and work hard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the song even though I don't understand what they are saying if you don't explain it, but now I know the meaning od the song and I like the song.

    ReplyDelete