Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Top 3 Magazines

 I choose gameinformer as one of my top three magazine because I like how they keep you inform on the upcoming games. I like playing video games so, I really enjoy reading this magazine. Gameinformer is a great magazine if you want to get  expanding perspective on new games or game console. Another magazine I enjoy reading is Seventeen because I really like reading about the new fashion clothes  beauty tips, and photographing. I think this magazine is the best to bring to a vacation to entertain yourself on what girls should have or shouldn't have. The last magazine I would bring  to a trip or vacation would be People. I enjoy reading this magazine because it keeps you update on your favorite celebrities. I personally like reading People because it entertains me when I'm bored or want to be relax.





2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you liked to play with video games :)
    What kind of video games do you usually play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you have magazines that you read is impressive. Reading in any form is tremendously valuable. I found that they more that I read, the better writer I became. Another bonus of reading is that you can go anywhere and do anything by getting into the book, magazine, or any other text that is well written. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete