Monday, May 13, 2013

Omar Munie

Omar Munie (Uncle)




The guy who inspires and motivates me in life constantly and pushes me to the fullest is my 22 years old uncle Omar Munie . Omar is a successful, young and talented Dutch Designer who currently  lives in the Netherlands. Omar is known for his creativity, perseverance and the work of fashion. His bags are so unique  and well known that several celebrities such as Hillary Clinton, Jane Fonda and Yfke Strum (Dutch Model) Etc.. had worn it. He has won so many awards that I cant even name one and he also published his own book called Omar Munie which talks about the struggle he been through at home (Somalia ) and how he overcome that, as you can see through the picture of the book.

Omar has inspired me to be the man who I am, without him I wouldn't be the man I am right now. He told me once that "if you sacrifice everything you love and just focus in school and your dreams, I promise you will be successful like me." If you Analyze through that quote he just said, it kinda make sense If you put a side what you love and Chase on what you dreamt. I look up to Omar like my older brother he's been in my life since the day I was born even though  he's 22 years old. He gives me a lot of advice in life For example how to focus in school and how you can prepare for colleges in reality ect..  I just wanna say thank you for being my mentor in life Hopefully I can visit him this Friday but if I can't I promise ill visit you someday again in life. #KeepFightingBro #DreamChaser

If you wanna learn more about Omar Munie there goes his website below:













4 comments:

  1. I think this is your best post this year. I can hear your voice! Thanks for giving us a glimpse into your uncle's life and explaining how and why he inspires you. Oh...and if he's got any extra bags, I think one would look amazing on my arm! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, His bags are to expensive but ill try :)

      Delete
    2. I would love to have one too!!

      Delete
  2. Your uncle is very amazing!!
    I can't believe that he is only 22 years old, I want to be successful as him too :)

    ReplyDelete