Thursday, May 16, 2013

Father and son


The Most Important Person in My Life, My Dad

The Most Important Person in My Life, My Dad
 My father is the most important person in my life. Why? He has always shown and
Given my siblings and I everything we would need in life. He encourages me to work
Hard, as he is a very hard worker himself and down to earth man who doesn’t let failure rule his
Life. He always says, “Hard work is the key to success and everything life has to offer.”


                My father has shown me a lot of examples of hard work back in Somalia. My dad would get up at 6;00 in the morning  to go to work in the market and come back at five in the afternoon and he never  said bad things about his job whether he had a bad day or not. MY dad was a business man in Somalia and he was like the mayor of the local city and people trusted him with every thing. Everyday after my father came home from work he played soccer with us and he took us to the ocean and we swam.
What make my dad such a great person is his experiences in life. He was a hard working man: he began his family when he was just fourteen years old in Somalia and he had his oldest son when he was just 18. He also used to work for the government and he even fought in the Ethiopia Somali war in 1977. He was a general and he was a key man in driving the Ethiopians out of Somalia.
My father is special
And more than a friend to me in the sense that he always cares, loves, advises, and
Motivates me to work hard in everything I do. He teaches me to be myself always tell
The truth. My father always puts family first. He always works hard for us and he always wants to keep us happy. My father enjoys cooking for us all the time.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, his life sounds like a fiction book character!
    I'll recommend to you to put a picture and a hyperlink to make your post better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks for reminding me i total forgot about the picture and hyperlink.

      Delete
  2. You should read this to your father. I know he will be proud of you for writing so nicely about him and also proud of the positive lessons you have learned from him.

    ReplyDelete