Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Role Model


My role model 

My only role model and my motivation is my mother, why? She's is a beautiful independent single parent who works more than she should at, Mall of America , just so she can be buy me and my sister the things I need and don't need. My mother isn't like those boring regular mother she is better; she is like a best friend to me because I get to joke around her and just be myself and she does the same. My mother has influence me to finish high school and go to college and become whatever I want to be in life. As a high school student I have seen my mother work really hard to give me and my sister everything she never had. She is my motivation for becoming important in life; I get up every morning with a positive attitude. Thinking to myself that years and years go by and I’m this close to finishing high school, and soon I would go on my own to collage. I look up to my mother because she is preparing me to take the obstacles life has to bring me, to go after my goals by working hard and accomplishing them. I have planned the road ahead and now it is time to walk to give everything my mom needs, to thank her for supporting me and pushing me when I give up. I want to be able to be like my mother, an independent woman. I know I have disappointed my mother several times but I committed  myself to do good in school to repair the failures I have done so my mother can be proud of me. When I become A pilot my mom will never ever have to work she will have everything, her only job would have to be only see me succeed in life and enjoying life. " Failure is part of life, failure is essential for success for everyone because I always learn from your mistakes. You just need to put full effort in completing a task in order to not fail."

6 comments:

  1. Your mother is very fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After read this blog, I want to meet your mother because she is very inspire mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog Brenda, I also think my mom is my role mother because she raised Josselyn and me even though she didn't have the support of my father. And it is true that we learn from our mistakes and your mom most be proud of you and your sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. I think everyones mom should be their role models because they raised us.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad I have been able to meet your mom and I look forward to meeting her again! What a strong and positive role model for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog Lupita! Everything you said about our mom it's true. She is also my inspiration in becoming important in life. I like the picture :D

    ReplyDelete