Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Momo's Top 3 Magazine



If i had to choose three magazine to read about, one of them would be "Gameinformer" because this magazine gives you new updates or upcoming video games that would be in stores. One thing  i like about this magazine is, it analyses the video games based on there creatiria for example, there's sports, shooting etc.. all different kinda games you can imagine. So "Gameinformer is the magazine i would read all day.



My second choice of magazine that i would read is "Espn" because i love sports and im a big fan of different type of sports like basketball, football, boxing etc. Espn is the type of magazine that would keep me engaged because its talks about a variety of sports and i like that because im not that type of person who focus in one sport, that's not me. i like reading all kinda sports and it gives an update whats happening in the world. So Espn would be my second choice.



My third choice would be a magazine that talks about traveling around the world. this seems kinda "Girlsh" but i love reading about different countries and also i love traveling around the world because it gives you that vision of ecstasy. One thing i like about this magazine is that, it talks about the different countries and the food they provide you etc.. I like reading this magazine because it gives you a different  prospective on culture and religion that's why i love reading this magazine.

2 comments:

  1. I also like the magazine Caribbean because you learn about beautiful places you haven't even heard off, that makes you want to go explore. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to peek through the "gameinformer" and "Caribbean" because it sounds interesting!
    I really like how you used 'girlish' and 'ecstasy' in your paragraph :)
    But I think you should fix the "i" and "kinda" to make your post better.

    ReplyDelete