Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Role Model

My Role Model


My role model is Bruno Sammartino. He was a greatest wrestler and he was 4040 days as WWF champion. The longest single WWE Championship reign in professional wrestling history. Why he inspired me? He had a very horrible children hood. He born in Italy, he was the youngest of seven brothers and sisters. He four older siblings died because the Nazis during the World War II. He had to run away from the Nazis and he almost died for several times. And his moved to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the United States for a better life. Then he got bullies around because he was small and he had a tenuous grasp of English, but then he started to lift and build himself up in the weight training, he was work very hard and then he devotion to wrestling. He was getting big and better, all the sudden all the bully was disappear. He joined the World Wide Wrestling Federation company and he became a great WWF champion. He became famous wrestler, he not only wrestling in front a million people, he inspired a million teens that get on sport and lift weight, also made them stay away from drug, alcohol, gang and all the crazy stuffs. What a great immigrant story and a great inspiration to this country - the United State. Bruno Sammartino and me are both immigrant to this country, we both have a tenuous grasp English, because we have so much comment and the success that he had, it is very inspire me. His story made me motivates to never give up, and toward me to work hard each day at school, sports and finding a job. Even those that I looking for a part-time job about two years, I will apply more applications and I believe one day the dream will come true like Bruno survived from the Nazis.

5 comments:

  1. wow jeff this is very inspiration.He has gone though alot of life he lost his brother and sister and worked hard to get better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I have a great news that I got an interview from smashburger. I hope that I will get this job.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, his childhood is really horrible :(
    But I really like how he got strong and never get bullied again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's really cool that you are able to identify with one of your heroes. I do think you need to spend a bit more time editing your writing before posting. There are a lot of little grammatical and punctuation errors. Keep up with your hard work as usual!

    ReplyDelete