Friday, September 28, 2012


I won’t give up 


I love this song because it gave us the message of never give up an always keep trying.
Jason Mraz is a very good singer known for the achievements he had made professionally and his support on charities. He focus a lot on the environment and to help others in poverty condition. In 2010, he was named the humanitarian of the year and he had won the awards for his good actions.  He was very thoughtful on writing this song, giving it the special meaning and makes us think that we can do everything we intend if we put a little of effort.  Also the video is pretty good because it show us that even if you are young, old or have a serious sickness, you can stand on your feet and keep walking until you reach the finish line. That's why I choose this song so everyone never give up and even if you make mistakes you should try even though you fall many times, because of mistakes we learn. 


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. good choice, the successor will never give up and overcome all the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! i like when it talks about that u should never give up and first keep trying..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i thought this song was bad at first but it is really good song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, Thank You for posting this song! I really enjoy it because when I was passing to difficult times in my life I always listen to it, and it would gave me strength. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I know this song!! I really like it, it is a very nice song.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this song because my goal is never give up so this song is about not giving up.

    ReplyDelete