Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gangnam Style

Gangnam Style
            I choose to do the Gangnam style   music because it’s a funny song and its getting popular everywhere in the country. I like this song because its kpop its part of the same company as big bang and 2NE1.. PSY is funny and I also like it because it made it huge everywhere and people like it because it’s a catchy song and funny. The music video is random and draws attention. The dance is one that is simple and everyone can do.






10 comments:

  1. hehehe I really like this song too. I agree with you, it is really funny lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Song Choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea agree with all of u guys . This is a very funny and its getting popular in many country it's not only in America or in Korea it's in many country because there are a lot of these music on YouTube but singing in a different language.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can write more about the mean of the song.

      Delete
  6. hey i like this song but you can write a little more about y u like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. i do not understand the song but it is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah it's really catchy, I like this song.
    But I wonder what he is saying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dislike like this song but, I have to admit it's funny how they came up with a simple dance move that made the song popular around the world.

    ReplyDelete