Monday, October 1, 2012

I'll Stand by you :)

                                                             
                                                            I'll Stand by You 
By: Carrie Underwood 


I chose this song because it gives a message to always support you're friends even though they are sad,angry, happy, or taking  the wrong path. Always be by their side in the good times and in the bad times.I really like this song. The video made me cried because in this video is showing that there are lots of people in Africa that needs help like, needing food, medication, and education. It also  made me cried because when I saw the woman that had HIV and knowing that her kids will be left alone if her mom dies. Carrie Underwood made this video while she was visiting Africa, in order to support families in need of help. In my opinion, I think this video is really powerful and it is really emotional. 
I really love this song :)
















The Video- I'll Stand By You 









5 comments:

  1. ya this is a really sad song..and i feel sorry for the kids because they don't have food to eat.:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this song almost made me cry good job jossy. i really like what you wrote about carrie underwood she is a very nice lady and she gave everone in africa hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever help you when you are high or low, that person is your best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this song gives you a good understand of real friend

    ReplyDelete