Tuesday, September 25, 2012

From Woof to Squeak: The 10 Most Popular Pets in the United States.



 
Dogs, cats, birds, fish, horses, rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, turtles, and gerbils, are considered the top 10 of popular pest in the United States. Most people would say they own a dog or cat or a fish. Because they’re considered the most common pets the kids would identify themselves with. Personally, I love all of those animals! Because when I was little my mom let me kept most of them.
When I was in kindergarten I had six dogs, four cats, four birds, eight fishes, one rabbit, and two turtles. But as you have probably known it, I didn’t have the chance to own a hamster, gerbils, or a horse. Although my grandparents did own horses, I never got one for my birthday until them thought I was old enough to have one. (I’m still waiting since now I moved). Many people said I was lucky to get the chance to have all of those pets, but what they didn’t known is that I had to take care of all of them by myself. But I always believed that it was all worth it, because all of them always brought light in my life when I was sad or alone. And were there to support me.
That’s why I decided to made my info graphic Tuesday on the ten most popular pests in America, in honor for all of them, my pets, who had died and went away. But still own a spout in my heart. Especially for my fist pet, Lala, who is still alive and recently had puppies. Please if you see someone who is mistreating an animal do something, not just let them suffer. They need someone to look up for them.
  
 

6 comments:

  1. This is really amazing article because you lets us know what are the 10 most popular animals in the USA. I didn't even know this before.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very true because in America there are a lot of people who has these top 10 animal .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love animals, but I never have a pet in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i think horses could be a littel bit higher in the chart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice article.
    It was very interesting about the 10 most popular pets in USA, but I mostly liked the story about you're pets.
    I never owned a pet in my life, so I always wanted to have a lot of pets just like when you were little.
    But after reading this article, I learned that it is not just fun to own a pet, you have to take care of them everyday and after some years, you have to say goodbye to them because they don't live as much as humans.
    I learned and got moved by your post, very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, how and what kind of pets do you own right now?

    ReplyDelete