Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Magazines for the Go!

Magazines for the Go!

If I was to travel I would take some magazines about gardening, traveling, and current news. I would take these kind of magazines because I like the pictures of the first two, and the third one helps me to understand a little better of what is going on here in the U.S and around the world.

    

 Gardening believe it or not is one of many things that I always look forward during spring and summer. What I love about gardening magazines are the pictures and well explain instructions; the advice and new looks of the season. I personally don not have preference for a certain magazine, but I like to read any kind of gardening magazine because of the variety of useful tips of how for example plant your first plant or how to know which roots are the best when buying a new plant. I also Love to make an attempt to always make a little room in my yard so I can try and plant some daisies.
    

My next choice was a traveling magazines because as same as the gardening magazine I love the illustrations that the editors use. Also because I like to imagine that some day I would get to go to one of those glorious getaways. I like to read the descriptions as well because it I feel like if I am being taking to such a beautiful place to relax and just chill for a while. I enjoy to do this kind of reading when I am stress or just when I am at home doing perfectly nothing. The magazines themselves have multiple tips too of how to save money for a future trip or where you might find the perfect hotel for your dream vacation.

    

At last but not least I would take a current news magazine because I would always try to be inform with what is happening here in the U.S and all around the world, specially I always be on top of what is happening in my home country, El Salvador. Besides if you are on the way to a place you don not have any idea of their political, economic, or even religion status it would be helpful to grab the magazine that at least would have an article of the place.

6 comments:

  1. wow.. you have some great magazines and also I like magazines that have images, because then even if I don't understand the article hundred percent I would understand it just by images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got interested to the magazines you introduced, especially the gardening ones by your post. I really like your article because you used many colorful images and academic vocabularies. Very nice job :) But I can't see the fifth picture and I also think that there's no hyperlinks in this post. Could you fix it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Keeyu. I already fix the picture and I included some hyperlinks too. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  4. WOW! I really like your blog because you made it colorful and with a lot of images. I love the magazines of flowers and traveling. Nice Job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Nice blog ! All i see is different types of magazine which is kinda cool

    ReplyDelete