Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Favorite Magazines!

 
Cool Magazines! 

      If I travel during the summer break to a distance place and having several hours to myself on the plane, I will bring with me Seventeen, People and Discover magazines with me.
Seventeen is one of the magazines I specially enjoy reading. I enjoy reading Seventeen because it talks about fitness, beauty, hairstyle, makeup, self confidence, friendship  dating and celebrities. The real-life stories in Seventeen Magazine are really interesting to read too.
                                                       







People is also a really interesting magazine that I enjoy reading. People magazine is more about celebrities and knowing more about what is happening in Hollywood. I like reading People magazine because I can be more inform about the celebrities or about the events the celebrities are going to do.
Another good Magazine I also enjoy reading is Discover. I can find this magazines easily in the airplanes when I travel. I like reading Discover because I learn new things from it. For example about mummies, the universe or animals. Discover magazines has a lot of different topics each month, which is good because I learn new things.



I will bring Seventeen and People magazine with me on my long distance of traveling because they are for sure really interesting and entertaining to read. Also because in most of the airplanes they don't have those amazing magazines. They mostly have Discover magazine, so i don't have to bring Discover magazine with me. :

















7 comments:

  1. I like your post because it's very easy to follow and you have great reasons for each magazines why you like them. Very well done :)

    But I can't see the first picture. Could you fix it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's good you like it. Thank you for letting me know about the pictures, I will fix it later. :-)

      Delete
  2. I liked this blog because its colorful and not simple, which doesn't catch the reader's attention. I also like reading the magazine Seventeen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like read PEOPLE magazines because in the magazine there are a lot of information about famous people. I agree with Mc Swaggie that this blog is a colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this blog because it is colorful and what each magazines offer the reader. I also like the front cover of Discover magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job, Karen! I like how the three magazines you like to read are very different from each other. That's very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The magazines go with your personality because you are a shy and mysterious girl just like the Discovery magazine. The two other magazines are happy and girly which you are also. Good Job, Karen!

    ReplyDelete