Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Some Periodical that I like

SOME PERIODICAL THAT I LIKE

Favorites Magazines Of the Week

     In this coming summer, if I had to go other country on airplane, I would take New Ferrar, Secret Of The Royal Baby and Evolution's Next Stage with me to read on the plane. All of this magazines are popular because it's new and also it has a lot of secrets and amazing things that people want to know about the world. For Example: I love cars but I dont know much about cars. So, I would love to read any magazines or newspaper about cars, because it's easy to read and easy to understand. Another magazine that I love to read is about any breaking news or anything about a famous people's lives. Another very interesting magazine that I like was the evolution's next stage which really make me curious about what is going to happen to the world in my generation.


    The first magazine that I would take to my long trip is New Ferrar. This magazine is about how they have new prices for new and famous car and also in this magazines is definitely one of the best automotive magazines on the market. This magazine explains about how and why they are selling these cars the ways they sell, like they tell you how is the car made out of and why would that car be a higher prices or lower prices. I am taking this magazines because it gives me so many more information about cars and how they are put together by using many different technology, even though I can't buy a expensive car like that now, but I am wishing to buy a car like the car they talk about in this magazine because they really explains it well.

     My second favorite magazine that I would want to take it with me on my long trip is the Evolution's Next Stage. This magazine is about what would happen on the earth in next generation and I really would love to hear or read anything about the world. In this world Technology is changing humans' life very fast and making it easier. This magazine also talk about life afterHomo sapiens begins right now, but the Neanderthal can still be found lurking inside our DNA. By this problem, learn how to stop a global blackout, why chronic fatigue became such a debacle, and whether or not an immune boost can make you smarter. I am taking this magazine because I am very interested learning more things about what is going to happen on the earth coming generation.


  
    The third magazine I would love to have to with me on my long trip on plane is the secrets of the royal baby. In this magazine, they talk about famous people who are pregnant and breaking news about famous people's lives. I would love to take this magazine because since I came to the USA I have always learn and know more about the world and famous people around the world. When I was in my hometown I didn't know anything about the world my little world which is people and animals around me. If I take time read this magazine, then I am pretty sure that I would learn a lot more about famous people and how their lives are like.








9 comments:

  1. I like looking at Car and Driver when I'm waiting to get my hair cut or at a doctor's office. I'm always impressed at the new technology they are putting into cars these days. (Does saying that make me sound like an old man?)

    I would like to here more about what it has been like for you transitioning from your hometown to the US or even what life was like in your hometown. This Blog would be a great way to share about yourself and your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you dont sound like an old man because I am also impressed by how they build new cars. This blog I can't share about my life because in the blog I am suppose to talk about periodical.

      Delete
  2. I also like reading the Car and Driver when I have free time. I read it with my dad as well, we both like reading and looking at all these types of cars. Sometimes I joke around tell my dad if we can look for a car that I like. this blog is well organized, but You where suppose to say three magazines that you like, but overall I enjoyed reading this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your post and comments, I can see that the magazine Car and Driver is really popular to guys. I have never read that magazine before so I felt I want to try it too :) I like your blog because you wrote lots of reasons and information about your favorite magazines. But I can't see the second picture. Could you fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! It really seems that guys enjoy reading magazines about car. Is just like us girls we have our own magazines that talks mostly about girls. I enjoyed reading your blog. Nice Job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your choices and how yo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your choices and how you didn't focuse in one topic but three diferent. It makes it more fun to reads. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the choices you made. it was a clever choice for example, the royal baby. i never thought you would read that kinda stuff which is kinda funny to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked the fact that you like reading Car and Driver. I also think its interesting how technology has change especially in cars.

    ReplyDelete