Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My favorite magazines


My Favorite Magazines

If I travel during the summer break to a distance place and having several hours ( like china) to myself on the plane, I will bring some magazines with me like Entertainment Weekly, National Geographic and WWE magazines.

Entertainment Weekly is one of the magazines that specially for all the movie lovers enjoy reading. I enjoy reading it because it talk about all the new movies, TV show, music and more. So, I can decide what movie should I watch during the weekend by reading Entertainment weekly magazines.







National Geographic is one of the magazines that provides you with everything you need to know about scenery, history, cultural, animals and traveling around the world. I love to read this magazines because I learn new things from it and I love to see all the beautiful pictures. I encourage everyone should read this magazines.

WWE Magazines is the magazine for all the WWE’s fan to know about the lifestyle of WWE superstars and Divas. I like to read it because I get to know my favorite WWE superstars activities outside the ring, and what they like in movies, music, gadgets, fashion and more. It also talk about the history of WWE and stories about the legends.  I learn how wrestlemania is very important for every superstar. Wrestlemania is the place where the superstar make legacy and history. I wish one day I can see live wrestlemania. (Sam. G 2013 April) Trying To Understand the mania, WWE Magazines.

I will bring Entertainment Weekly, National Geographic and WWE magazines with me when I traveling a long distance because they are very entertaining, interesting and has many gorgeous pictures.

6 comments:

  1. You made me want to read all of your favorite magazines (especially the Entertainment) because your description of each magazine is so interesting! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Entertainment Magazine looks really interesting. It makes me want to start reading that magazine. Nice Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the comments. Entertainment magazine it is very interesting magazine to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely Done, John Lowe! I like how you describe all of the magazines. And just like everybody else I got captivated by the entertainment magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice information Jeff. I really like the magazines you post it specially National Geographic. And also I think my dad and little sister will like WWW magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Info. The only magazine that was intresting to me was "WWE" because i love watching it. Lol

    ReplyDelete