Thursday, April 18, 2013

Fun to Read!


There are a lot of magazines we can read when we go on trips but sometimes the ones that are being offer but they are not that interesting. Ussually those kind of magazines only focus on one topic which most them doesn't grab the attention of us, teenagers. one of the three magazines I recomend is Seventeen. It offer for most of the girls great variations of topic. it includes from being healthy and having a good diet to being a fashionista. It is also surprising that a girl's magazines can also focus on subjects about society that many people around the world are facicing which is bully. 
My second advise is to always carry a magazine to long trips. A great magazine is National Geographic, has a lot of information of things we don't know and also we can learn from it. I'm a person that loves animals, if u love them too, you should read National Geographic. It covers of places around the world that we haven't hear of and we will be amazed of the interesting facts and its people. 
My third advice will be Discover magazine. I love this magazine because it tells the possibilities of how the future is going to be and makes our imagination fly. I get really curious when I'm reading those kind of topics. It also teach us about our body and how it functions. 
Reading magazines can be fun when you don't have nothing to do and you have to wait for long hours. Lets read!



5 comments:

  1. All these three magazines are interesting especially the national geographic one, but there are some grammar and some words that you need to fix. So I recommend you to go back and reread it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you said "fashionista" and "imagination fly" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading Seventeen Magazine. Is one of my favorite. I like how you wrote down some good vocabulary. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do a very good job, I would like to read Discover magazine because I want to learn something I don;t know before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tbh, Im not a big fan of your top 3 magazine.

    ReplyDelete