Saturday, December 22, 2012

Under the Mistletoe

Mistletoe by Justin Bieber  
                                                                                                                           
Mistletoe is a song that I really like because Christmas is coming. The lyric of this song makes me think about what a beautiful time Christmas is and all the wonderful traditions and things happening on Christmas day. This song includes all the different parts of Christmas. The religious side which is: "Wise men followed the start." and the mythical side which is like folk tales: " Word on the street Santa's coming tonight, reindeer's flying through the sky so high."  


Justin Bieber - Mistletoe Lyrics
Justin has released "Mistletoe" as the official first song off his special Christmas album, "Under the Mistletoe" which is set for release on November 1st, 2011. This new Christmas song was produced by Chris Brown and Cody Simpson. 



















4 comments:

  1. I agree that Christmas is the most beautiful time of the year.
    I LOVE the air of Christmas!!! Nice song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song brings us the Christmas spirit. Christmas a great holiday to gather with your family, which you haven't seen in a long time. It is a moment of peace and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog! Its colorful and well orginized :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I don't like him but I still think his sings well. Especially this song, I love this song because this song is about Christmas and Christmas is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete