Monday, December 17, 2012

Connecticut School Shooting


Last Friday was a tragic day for Connecticut. It was one of the most deadly shooting in America. I chose this event because it was interesting topic to talk about and why this is still happening in America.  On Friday morning,the shooter walked into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. After the shooter walked in he immeditaly started firing at harmless kids which was horrible.  By the time he was finished, they were  26 dead and 20 of them were children. The shooter  was a young man who was very smart according to CNN.  He didn't have any criminal records nor any trouble with the police in his records. After he was done shooting helpless children, he decided to shoot  himself just as he heard the polices siren coming in,The mass tragedy left people in the Connecticut town, around the country, around the world asking questions. Who was this man, and why did he do this? Personally i think the government should make a law about banning guns in every states because we cant afford have tradies every day and killing helpless children . This is one of the victims dad talkin about his beloved daughter.     






7 comments:

  1. wow the fist time i herd this i was shocked i said it could not be really happening.i was super shocked when i got home and turn on the TV and the news was on and i herd that there was 27 people died and most children.my heart goes out to the victims and there families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about this news until Mrs. Schutz said it in class. I don't really watch a lot of news. I don't even my TV at home. How can a human kill little kids and teachers. In my opinion he is not a human for doing that. He is a really crazy man. Even where I work, they were talking about it and saying how he could that. I don't get exactly why he kill all these kids and even his own mom. He was really crazy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my feelings, I can't forgive this crazy killer even he is already dead.
    I was surprised that Mr. Parker wasn't mad at the killer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hard to see how a person can kill innocent kids who haven't done nothing to him. Innocent lives were taken by an insane person. Most important is that the police came on time before a tremendous disaster occurred.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah I heard about this news and it was horrible.! I didnt even want to watch or listen to it because i was shoked by how many little cute kids died :( This was really depressing:/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard this story and it's very sad. I can't believe how he could kill all these kids and his mother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The next day at school, I remember my second a hour teacher sharing a story with us. My take away from his story was when he tolds us how the one of the first though that he got after hearing this news were his family, and all of his past students and us. It really made me think of how many people care about us everyday.

    ReplyDelete