Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cheetos ^.^

Cheetos is a brand of puffed cornmeal, cheese-flavored snack made by Frito-Lay, with the help of PepsiCo. A guy name Charles Elmer what the creator the most delicious on earth, Cheetos; in 1948 that distributed around the United States. In 1965 Frito-Lay became close to Pepsi-Cola Company, forming PepsiCo witch is the current owner of the Cheetos brand. 


Chester is the symbol that represents Cheetos. Their are many different kind of Cheetos like,   Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Flavored Snacks,Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks, Crunchy Salsa Con Queso Cheese Flavored Snacks, & Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks their are so many that it will take forever to name them, i haven't tried them all but I hope one day I could! My personal kind of Cheetos are flaming hot but the puff kind not crunchy. What's your favorite kind of Cheetos?

.Frito-Lay snacks start with real farm-grown ingredients.  You might be surprised at how much good stuff goes into your favorite Cheeto bag. Some Cheetos are made of  potatoes, which contain vitamin C and essential minerals. It can also contain corn, one of the most popular grains, that contains Thiamin, vitamin B6, and Phosphorous; all necessary for healthy bones, teeth,and muscles.



7 comments:

  1. hey personnel i don't like Cheetos. but i really like the Cheetos commercial i think it is funny. one other thing i like is the cheetah that is camping to became president. overall nice work brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the hot Cheetos but the crunchy ones. Those are really good even though is too spicy for me I eat it. The video is so funny.I didn't know that some Cheetos are made of potatoes, that's so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the ordinary puff ones :)
    I hate crunchy or the spicy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love Cheetos, but not too spicy. By this article I have learned things that I didn't know about the brand. Thank you for the background and nice job Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Hot cheetos! nice information. well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all kinds of Cheetos but I never know about Cheetos and how it is named or what its made of. So, I think this has a lot of information about Cheetos and now I know more about Cheetos which I love to eat.

    ReplyDelete