Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy Synthesizer 【mirror】





To the girls who are dancing in the multi culture club:

I thought you guys are having hard time trying to find this Japanese song and the dance that I taught you, so I decided to use this blog to show this to you guys!

This is the exact video I learned the dance from,
AND THIS IS MIRRORed too so you don't have to think and change the moves to the opposite way each time :)

The chorus (place we will start dancing from) will start from 56 seconds!


This song is not sang by a human. It was made by an ordinary person with Vocaloids.
Vocaloid is a computer program that can make songs just by typing in the lyrics and melody, and then the program will automatically sings it for you.  There are a handful of characters, each with their own vocal range/gender for singing different types of songs. This song used Megpoid (the green haired girl showed on the picture above) and Luka Megurine (the girl with the pink hair). A lot of people just messes around with this and have fun. Some people makes it sing popular hit songs, or anime openings, etc.

This is what I like about Vocaloids.

1. Someone creates a song with Vocaloid and upload it on YouTube or something.
2. Sometimes it stops here and a bunch of people just enjoy the original song.
3. But most of the times the song inspires someone else to create an animated music video for the song, and then inspired many actual singers covers it!!


EXAMPLES

First listen to this original Vocaloid ver.
Then listen to this one, which singers covered it :)
I really love the version which singers covered it!
(P.S. This song is called "Just Be Friends")


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOqLv8Vhkg4

8 comments:

  1. wow....This is really good. I mean the step he goes help a lot and easier to learn. I am trying to learn it now. I really love how he dances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the song and the steps. It looks easy to learn the steps. Thank you for posting this video so then I can just practice a home. I like your blog because it looks colorful. Good job Keeyu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how his dances and it look easy, but I think it will hard for me to dance like that. Good job Keeyu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, i actually love the dance moves and it motivated me to start dancing like i usually did back in the days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeyu, this is fantastic. I like the way the singers version sounds, too. Are you going to perform this at the Multicultural Show in the spring?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!!
      I'm really glad that you liked the singers version song!

      We are planning to dance this song, and we are practicing this after school!

      Delete
  6. I'm really happy and excited not just because all of you guys liked this song, but because some of you guys are actually practicing dancing with this!! Thanks guys!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so excited to perform the song with you guys,and I really enjoy the song too!

      Delete