Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Vocab for Esl Students

Vocab

1.      Oblivion (N): The state of being unaware or unconscious of what is happening
       
          In just couple months we have gone from near oblivion to delirium.

2.      Eulogy (N):  A speech that praises someone or something highly, typically someone who has just died.
  
I had to write a Eulogy for this one person funeral.

3.      delirium (N): a state of excitement and mental confusion.
       
          My delirium cause by my high fever


Pictures for the vocab

Oblivion :                                                     Eulogy:                                                  Delirium:
 

5 comments:

  1. i didn't get it the worlds are a little to miss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always trying to learn new words and these vocabulary very helpful to me because it has its meaning, speech part, and a sentence using the word so i dont have to search what its means which is easier fo me to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you let me know three new words today Oblivion, Eulogy and delirium.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Those words are hard. I have never heard of those words before. Now I learned 3 new words. :)

    ReplyDelete