Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Japanese Smileys!!



After reading Brenda's post, I thought of showing you guys the Japanese smileys we often use in Japanese texts. These are the most common ones:

(≧▽≦) :happy, smile

 Σ(´∀`;) :surprised

(T_T) :crying

(´・ω・`) :sad

( #`Д´) :mad

( ´ー`)y─┛ (,,゚Д゚)y─┛ :smoking

m(_ _)m :I'm sorry


Different from America's smileys, in Japan there are too many smileys existing so no one knows the exact number of smileys that exist. Some smileys use Russian characters to create it.



By the way I really like these two smileys right now:

This is showing a pose like this:
_(:3))_ 







I think this is easy, so please try!

orz, OTZ










You can make something like this if you do hard!






























I wanted to show you guys some more Japanese smileys, but there are too many and I am actually really sleepy right now so I will stop here.

If you got interested in Japanese smileys, I really recommend this site so please look at it for even just a second. This site explains many kinds of Japanese smileys in English very nicely.


If there are smileys that you don't understand, please ask me. I will try my best to explain it to you!

10 comments:

  1. wow very intersitying i like the way u made those very easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow....this is very different from American but i think its harder to write it, but i like it because its very interesting to learn new country style of doing anything like; texting which you showed us how it like in Japanese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice job! i thought that they were really cool n they look hard to write i think..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I love Japan smile this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really cool Keeyu. I've never seen this type of smiles before and it is really interesting because in America we use different kind of smiles for texting. I think is kind of hard the smiles but is REALLY COOL. I really love to learn about other cultures. I am so happy that I have a lot of friends from different country. (≧▽≦)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find this really amazing how people can get really creative and making new smiley faces!(≧▽≦)

    ReplyDelete
  7. (=゜ω゜)人(゜ω゜=) High Five Keeyu! Awesome work! I did what you said on your post, and went to the site and it's really interesting. I found some really amazing smileys that I really like!Love Japanese Smileys!
    +゜:。£ονё゜:。(*´∇`)´∇`*) 。:゜£ονё+゜:。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By away Keeyu, I agree with you. I also like this other Japanese smiley, just like you I. _(:3)∠)_ I think it's really amusing.

      Delete
  8. I`m really happy that you guys liked and understood the Japanese smileys,
    and also, I`m really moved because you guys are actually using it!!

    Thank you guys!!
    ◆・.。*†*。.・◆・.。*†*(超´Д`人´Д`嬉シィ)◆・.。*†*。.・◆・.。*†*。.・

    ReplyDelete
  9. This relates to my topic of Texting, I never knew Japanese smileys were more difficult to make while texting someone else. This really inform me more about emoji. Great job! (:

    ReplyDelete