Monday, October 15, 2012

Because I'm stupid - OST of Boys Over Flower


  
By: SS501


I chose this song because I got into Korean dramas and music after watching the drama Boys Over Flower. From the moment I started watching it, I notice there was a huge difference of what i have seen before in television, so I fell in love and wanted to learn more about Korea. This song is sung by the group SS501, this group is formed by five boys, each one has a roll in the group. They are one of my favorite groups in Kpop even though they are now promoting their solo album due to company disagreement having them all together. Well in 2009 they sang the main song of the drama Boys Over Flowers. Because I'm stupid talks about a boy that loves a girl but she doesn't love him back. He protects her and make sure she doesn't get hurt by anyone. I also like this song because it involves many instruments and it slow and soft to hear when you want to rest or relax yourself



8 comments:

  1. i like the way they dance bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea yea karen thats right. i love this movie and then i started to watch a lot of korean movie and also song too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. intresting... ill start to watch that drama eventhough you keep telling me to watch it! heheehe:)
    Maybeee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you guys know that this "Boys Over Flower"'s original story is Japanese comic, not Korean.
    You guys should watch the Japanese version movie too : )

    By the way, this was my first time to listen to this song, and I love it!!
    This song is really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait.... This is a movie? Or does these group have a movie, is what I mean.

      Delete
  5. I think it was very intering, I love the korean TV show too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this movie and this song. My friends made me watch Korean dramas and I insist Karen to watch Korean dramas too.I enjoy watching Korean dramas and also I enjoy listen to their music even though I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen I honestly enjoyed this song, although I didn't realize that you include a really nice detail which, was to have the lyrics at the bottom of the video. And to be honest I didn't paid to much attention to them but to relax with the soft rhythm of the music. Thanks, Nice work!

    ReplyDelete