Wednesday, October 24, 2012

These are some words that i am struggling to understand in my U.S Government class ;


  • Ampitheatrer -  Is an open air stadium thats is used for entertainment and performances
                          - The collisium in Rome can be one example of an ampitheater.               


File:Colosseum-interior.01.JPG


  • Arthashastra - It is an ancient book that was created by the government advisor, Kautilya. In other words, The ruler's hand book.
                                - In acient time the arthashatra was constantly used through out the years. 





  • Bureaucracy - It was a large group of people in the Indian government and also has alot of layers.
                                - India, just like Ameica had a huge group of people working for the govenrment.










7 comments:

  1. I really like the definitions of your vocabulary because I can easily understand the meaning. I also like your pictures. Now I've learned 2 new words because Bureaucracy I already learned it in my world history class. Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned new words!
    I too really like your definitions and the example sentences of these words, it's really easy to understand the meanings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, this words are kind of difficult but thanks to you now we know a better definition to learn it faster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice words man, i like how its kinda diffucult but at the same time its understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same for me there are some words that i don't know the meaning so this help me. i don't have to go find the meaning because you already defined this words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me three I learned New words too Thanks! I also liked the pics NICE JOB

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey man nice pictures man they rally hleped me understand the words in a more advance ways.

    ReplyDelete