Friday, October 5, 2012


I am Jeff Lu
Hi everyone, my name is Jeff Lu, some of you know me, but some of you not very know about me. So today I going to talk about me. I came from China three years ago, and I still learn English like all you guys. I love to play sport like football, basketball, rugby, ping pong, badminton, swimming and biking. I hope one day I can become an athlete like wwe wrestler, by the way I am a big fan of wwe.  I love to cook and love to eat taste different kind of foods. I hope one day I can work at the international restaurant, so I can enjoy cooking and eating many different country foods. I love to watch movies and one of my goal is watch all the American movies. Also I want to be a  movie director make my own movie.

Back to reality, I am Junior and go to Edina High School, I been working hard at every classes, but I still doing not that well. Also I at the esl level 4 class, there have a couple people take this class seriously, they are joking around everyday, that remind me last year. Last year I am a trouble maker at esl class, I always make Mrs.Schutz mad. And it cause me fail the reading test and my English haven’t got any better. So, this year my goal is want to be success and study hard to get a good grade for each classes. However some people disrespect a pregnant woman everyday in esl class. I want to tell those people should treat esl class like a NORMAL classes, know when should have fun, when should be seriously. Also  be nice and respect to Mrs. Schutz because it very nice for a pregnant teacher to teaches a class have nice and good students.

Here I found the video that very similar my esl class problem, and I hope all you guys try to put your feet into Mrs.Schutz shoes and plus pregnant, see how you going to feel teaching a noise class?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXWOBGF84FE

I am Jeff Lu, I not a kids trying to use this blog to get a good grade. I not a Junior trying to be a leader in this class. I not a student that want to make some noise in this room. I am Jeff Lu, I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be one of your friend.    

8 comments:

  1. interesting biography Jeff Lu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post, it was very interesting and I never got bored reading it.
    Nice to meet you, Jeff Lu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year I think you are a different people and that's good.. I hope you will pass the reading test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this, I like how you explain your goals for these year and how you gave us more details about yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Jeffery and nice to meeting you my friend. I hope you can be success this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey jeff nice video dude i promise i will be the best student to the teacher. i think ur a greate leader for very singal person of as man. ur the role mode for every sophomore and an example for me man.keep up the great work bro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey man i miss my grate friend toshi make sure u tell him i said hi if u have him as a friend on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOOD JOB Jeff. I love what you wrote. I can see that you are really going to succeed in the future. You are going to be a great man and a good example for us.
    Cool!!! it seems like you do like to do a lot of sports which is really good.
    That's right we have to behave more and listen to the teacher. We know is hard to focus on last hour of class but we have to try our best.
    We are never going to forget a great friend like you. :)

    ReplyDelete